BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Volunteers are accepted in all of our numerous projects.
- Science experts for school children science projects
- Artists for budding artists projects
- Reading and writing teachers for undergraduate participants research projects
- Administrators for training our Centre staff
- Humanities Experts for giving seminars and workshop to youth participants
- Computer expert for helping to train participants
- Counselors for our workshops
- Project supervisors
Other volunteers in any field of endeavour that will enhance the life of our participants are welcome. Typical areas are painting, gardening, landscaping, driving, renovation, secretarial, teaching and adult literacy.