Inwelle Centre Friendship: The gift that keeps on giving — for ever
Why Become A Friend of Inwelle Centre:
- To give a gift that keeps on giving to students and lecturers in Nigeria
Your name will be conspicuously displayed on Inwelle Centre Tree Plaque at the Centre’s entrance acknowledged in the Centre as all donors’ names and photos will be placed on the gift of friendship plaque displayed at the Centre entrance.
- You can adopt an indigent student and pay for him/her to become a friend.
- You can pay for a family member to become a friend
- You can give a gift of friendship to a lecturer
- You can establish a gift of friendship to be competed for in your name among final year secondary students, undergraduates, or even graduate students.
All donations to Inwelle Centre are tax deductible.
INWELLE CENTRE FRIENDS CATEGORIES:
- Silver Friends: $100.00
This level gives the participants three months limited access to the Centre s online free academic research sites and library facilities.
- Gold Friends: Starting from $250.00
This level gives the participants six months full access to the Centre s online free academic research sites, and library facilities.
- Platinum Friends: Starting from $500.00.
This level gives the participants one year full access to the Centre s free internet academic research sites, library facilities, and one free workshop.
- Diamond Friends: Donation Starting from $1000.00
This level gives the participants one year full access to the Centre s online subscribed/restricted academic research sites, free internet academic research sites, library facilities, and one free workshop.
HOW TO BECOME A FRIEND
- Choose a friendship category.
- Send your subscription to Inwelle Centre through either of these channels:
- Send a check to Inwelle Resource Centre, USA, 1026 Welsh Drive, Rockville, MD 20852
- Pay cash at the Inwelle Study and Resurce Centre, Pipeline Estate, Enugu, Nigeria.
- Choose how you want your friendship redeemed
- Do you want a particular at risk student to use your gift?
- Do you want students to compete for your gift?
- Do you want a relative or friend to have your gift?
- Do you want your gift to be given to a particular/any lecturer?
- If you choose who will receive your friendship by yourself
- supply the recipient’s passport photo and information
- have the recipient appear in person at the centre to receive an I.D. card that will give the recipient access to the benefit of your friendship.
- If the Centre chooses the recipient for you through having your gift competed for in your name, the Centre will have the recipient contact you and keep in touch with you. The recipient will be responsible for supplying the Centre with his/her information for the Centre I.D. card.